If you are not entirely happy with your purchases you can easily return or exchange them.
Telephone number: 01723 584 460
At Trialsmonkey.com, we only ever want our customers to be 100% satisfied and happy with their products. Therefore, if you have received your items and they do not fit, you’re not fully happy with them or they are unsuitable for any reason you can send them back to us for either an exchange or a refund.
Notes on Returns:
1. Products bought from the website must be returned to our returns address below.
2. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of invoice date.
3. If you are returning an item because it doesn’t fit or you don’t like it when it arrives then you are liable for postage costs to return the item.
4. If an item arrives to you and is damaged, or not as described on the website then we will pay for the postage.
5. Once we have received your eligible return the money will be back in your account within 3-10 working days.
6. When posting your return, we recommend returning items by an insured method and recorded delivery.
Once we have received your return and checked your item(s), your money will be back in your account within 3-10 working days. We will send you an email confirming when we have processed your return.
Faulty & Warranty Returns
In the unlikely event that an item you purchased is faulty or develops a fault please contact the website team as soon as possible
on 01723 584 460 or by email email@example.com before sending back your return.
Please ship your return back with a note specifying if you want a return or an exchange, Once we have confirmation of the size or product that you would like to swap it for we will send out your replacement, if there is no notice of exchange, a refund will be issued.
Please note that you will be responsible for paying postage on an exchange that isn’t faulty or defect. This will be confirmed by phone and payment taken prior to the item being shipped.
We will send you email confirmation when we have processed your exchange.
Your right to cancel
You have a cooling off period of 7 working days during which you have the right to cancel and get a full refund excluding postage. If your goods have already been dispatched then you will need to return these to us. You must provide notice of cancellation in writing, which then must be posted, left at, or emailed to the business address of the supplier no later than 7 working days after receipt of goods.
Our address is:
and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then reimburse you within 30 days without charge (unless you have been expressly informed that you will be liable for a charge). Unless you have agreed otherwise, goods must be received within 30 days from the date you submitted your order.
Further terms and conditions are available on request.